Last Updated: August 10, 2022
Personal Information We Collect from You
We collect the PI that you provide to us directly on the Website, such as your email address. In addition, the Website collects certain information automatically with the use of “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that are stored on your drive and allow us or a third party to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store, and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on the Website. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may process your PI for the following purposes:
- Respond to your inquiries. For example, we may use the email address you provide to respond to you regarding the services that we provide.
- Improve our services. We may process your PI to improve the services that we provide, including the Website.
- Legal obligations. We may process some of your PI to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We do not sell your PI.
How we Share Your Personal Information
We may share your PI with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers. We may share your PI with service providers that assist us in managing our business, including vendors (such as Google Analytics and CloudFlare) and professional advisors.
Our service providers are required to maintain the privacy, security, and confidentiality of all PI.
We may share your PI when required by law, including in response to a subpoena or when requested by a government agency.
Sale of business. We may share your PI in connection with the sale of all or some of our business or assets.
The Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information about children under 13 years old. If you are aware of anyone under 13 using the Website, please contact us at [email protected], and we will take the required steps to delete such information and/or delete the child’s account.
Your Rights with Respect to Your PI
Depending on your state of residence, you may have certain legal rights with respect to your PI that is collected by us, including the rights to:
- know what PI we collect, use, disclose, and sell;
- request that we delete your PI;
- access and obtain a copy of your PI that we collect;
- request correction of inaccurate PI;
- opt out of targeted advertising; or
- limit the use and disclosure of certain sensitive information.
We will honor your request to the extent required by applicable law and will make a good faith effort to honor your request in all other cases. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercising of your rights. To submit a request in connection with your PI, contact us at [email protected].
Embedded Content from Other Websites